Friday, July 09, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Last night I went to see Twilight # 3 with Michelle, Ange, and Brendon. We grabbed a bite to eat from the Groove Train in Melbourne Central before hand (I had the vege burger - it was pretty good, tomato, beetroot, egg, plus roast pumpkin, eggplant, and capsicum).

The movie was good, well filmed, great camera work and action scenes, and it didn't take itself too seriously. The actor who plays Jacob looked fabulous and I was pleased he spent most of the film with his top off!!! And they were very tongue in cheek about his constant semi nakedness, which was pretty funny!

The story - well, I knew it wasn't complicated or even very good when I decide to go, so I won't complain about the plot! I think the acting was slightly better in this one than #2 - maybe because they didn't take themselves to seriously this time!!

Overall impression: good, glad I had those 2 glasses of wine beforehand

Rating: 3/5

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: