Thursday, September 07, 2006

new job

after weeks (that feel like months) I've landed myself a new job.

and now that I look back it has been exactly 2 months to the day that one of the managers at work asked if I was interested in a job in his department.

The irony doesn't stop there - this morning I attended a training session on the new online recruitment system the university has implemented! It spells the end of paper forms, hand signatures, and internal mail delays - in fact the two week process of getting a job advertised has now been reduced to a mere 48 hours!!!!!

oh my god what am I saying - am I a whinger or what!!! yeah yeah yeah, I got a cool new job today and I'm friggin wrapped!!!

Its the start of a new career and a full time salary!!!

if I ever think of going back to study I'll need to save a butt load more money so I can actually have a life!!

YAY for me :)

No comments: