Monday, November 17, 2008

happy birthday to me!

well, tomorrow is my 30th birthday - farewell 20' it's been fun :)

having always thought it was no big deal to turn 30, after all isn't the real milestone at 40?
this morning I was surprised to find myself contemplating life (and death) and making pledges to make changes to my life (including writing my blog more often, improving my posture, and drinking less on Friday nights in an attempt to remember the whole night!!).

anyways! 30's here I come :)

and here are some goals for the next 5 years
  • buy a car (this is at the top of the list on purpose)
  • buy a house
  • holiday somewhere cool - like South America or China
  • get married (maybe) I'll have to think of a cool theme for a wedding first
  • get some training on how to be a business analyst
  • learn about service delivery - maybe do the ITIL course
  • project manage a decent size project
  • get really good at yoga
  • have a much better posture
I think that'll do for now! lets DO IT!

No comments: