Tuesday, January 06, 2009

weddings down south

Reid and I have been engaged for a little while now - and the first time I searched for wedding venues in Dunedin Google didn't really come up with anything!

On my my recent search I found - the Dunedin Wedding Planner and Central Otago Celebrations!!

It has a great directory of businesses that can meet your every wedding need!!

While we where at home over Christmas we actually found a potential venue in Dunedin (although I don't know the price yet, so it might be out of our range). Norfolk House is a beautiful old home in St Clair that would make a perfect wedding venue.

We also went for a drive through to central and found a bunch of great venue options in Clyde and Lauder.

The Post Office Cafe (pub) is a beautiful stone cottage building with gorgeous back garden


View Larger Map





The Packing Shed Orchard in Earnscleugh


View Larger Map











Orchard Gardens Cafe (and maze!)- Clyde


View Larger Map









and finally Lauderdale Estate


View Larger Map





No comments: